Oh La La Cheri Babydoll & G-String, Curvy, Coral
Cowl Neck Babydoll With G-String Curvy Size in Coral and Black
Sizes: 1X, 2X, 3X, 4X
Style: 70-10299X CO/BK
Orders of $50.00 or more, shipped within the Continental USA, Canada or Mexico (This excludes shipments to P.O. Boxes, APO, Alaska, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Resale Accounts.) are eligible for FREE SHIPPING upon checkout, of which Candy Wrappers Lingerie will determine shipping method. There is no additional handling fee.
Thank you and Stay Sweet!
Wash & Care
Proper lingerie care is essential for longer lasting bras and panties and should be done delicately, keeping In mind these 3 points:
- Hand washing is preferred over machine washing
- Alcohol free detergents are best
- Hang drying lingerie is a must
We recommend hand washing bras about every 2-3 wears with an alcohol free detergent for gentle laundering. It's also important to build your bra wardrobe so you'll have a good selection of bras to rotate, giving you more bras to wear and less washing to do. Replace your bras every 6 to 9 months, depending how many bras you have in your rotation and pay attention to the bra's elastic. Over time, the elastic wears out and the bra band can't provide proper support.
Hand Washing Your Bras (Recommended)
You can preserve the life of your hand-washables by following a few simple steps.
- Fill your sink with lukewarm water and add an alcohol free hand washing detergent. Avoid Woolite which is harsher and can deteriorate elastic
- Soak lingerie for up to an hour • Gently rub the fabric together to remove dirt
- Rinse in cool water (until the water runs clear)
- Lay garment fiat on a towel
- Lay another towel over top and press to remove extra water
- Always hang to dry
Machine Washing Your Bras
It using a washing machine, a mesh or lingerie bag is best to separate bras and keep them looking fresh.
- Hook the backs of your bras • Put similar color items in a lingerie bag
- Wash on a delicate cycle in cool water with gentle detergent
- When you take your molded cup bras out of the wash, reshape the cups with your hands. Don't wring out or stretch your bras
- Always hang to dry. Never put bras in the dryer because the heat will break down the spandex and you will lose elasticity
You may want to wash most of your panties by hand. For the machine-washable ones, wash on a delicate cycle in cold to warm water, not hot. Line dry.
Wash In cool to warm water, not hot, with non-chlorine bleach when necessary. Line dry or air dry to preserve the elasticity of the garment.
Storing Your Bras
Avoid throwing your bras and panties into one drawer and separate your molded cup bras from your bra collection. Molded cups will pucker and bend if inverted or folded, subsequently shortening your bra's life. Instead, buy a drawer with dividers to keep them organized and safe from damage.
Laundering Fabric Tips
- Can handle hot temperatures
- Chlorine bleach is safe for 100% cotton whites
- Color-safe bleach can be used with dyed cottons
- Can be dried on high heat
- Can be ironed on hot
Microfibers (acrylic, nylon, polyester):
- Can be machine-washed on cold to warm temperatures
- Can be tumbled dry on low temperature
- Most rayon garments must be professionally dry cleaned
- Some can be hand washed in cool water
- Professional dry cleaning is always the preferable method for washing silk
- If you must hand wash, use cold water and never chlorine bleach
- Hand or machine wash in cold to warm water, never hot
- No chlorine bleach
- Color-safe bleach can be used, but be sure to rinse thoroughly
- Line dry or tumble dry on a very low heat setting